MENU

Slide

Thursday, December 11, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Quennie: Lol! Why you so funny!
Let your boyf choose toner for you,
don't care him lah.. lol pay yourself then
he will shut up already. hahahs

Anon: Try ettusais's flat design liquid foundation! (:
But cosmetics products aside, if you wanna have nice skin,
You gotta cleanse it thoroughly! And use a scrub like
St Ives Apricot Scrub for oily skin every 2-3 days!

Kimberly: Answer is in the post! (:

Huilin:
Answer is in the post! (:

Kaishi: Google is a great tool you know!

Passerby: Nope. i put up the flyer on my blog
afew days before the sale. it's a one-day sale.

Fi: It's at Wisma, where Topshop use to be! (:

J: Thank you dear! :D

Passby: Google.

Peiwen: (: it's alright.

Fel: Hahahas, yeah, my boyf was like joking and saying like
ahhh maybe those people come at like 8am and
wait that's why the queue soooo long!

Gabriella: Of course it's good! You must try the Coogie flowertox.
But don't ask me go where buy hor! Google yourself! (:
It's like an all in one cream, moisturizer, makeupbase, sunscreen
and it has a good coverage so you can use it as a foundation.

Sarahh: Guardian sells them!

M: Answered your question in the post!

Mel: hahahas, fade scars and whitening i don't know.
Because i have so many different kinds of products that
i don't use one product for more than 1 week. Hahahas,
So i guess i don't see the effect that well.
But it's great for lazy people like me! Hahahas
It's like an all in one cream, moisturizer, makeupbase, sunscreen
and it has a good coverage so you can use it as a foundation.

Esther: Lol, yeah, it's so frustrating sometimes!!!

Sarah: i'm not sure! Didnt ask for the price at mac counters.
But actually i can sell it to you cheaper if you want..
Cos i'm not really using it! But i used it around 3 times already,
If you want pictures to see how much it's used do email me! (:
Hahahas, i got too much cosmetics at home.
And thanks for your sweet words! :D

Passerby: Thank you! :D

Phoebe: Hahahs, awwww, thanks babe~

Geez: Hahahas, he tends to worry too much.

Ryls: Awww! Thank you!

Niro: Hahahas, you miss my chubby face ah!

Anon: Yaaaah! it IS damnnnn far!
Hahahas, i dunno what's wrong with my head these days.

Passerby: hahahas, it's answered in the post! (:

H: Thanks! (:

ShirleyG: Post alreaaaaaady!

RR: Bought it from spotlight, do check it out yourself yah
I don't rmb already! (:










I AM SOOOOOOO UPSEEEEET! Pouts.
I'll be away to Bintan for a short holiday on 19, 20, 21 dec.
And i'm missing out a hell lot of good shit! !@#$%^




I was invited by Fr3b.com to go for a bloggers event,
And we were suppose to customize our very own
BB cream, skincare, etc etc!
It'll be sooooo much fun!

Then, i'll be missing out Nuffnang's 1st ever Christmas party at DXO!
(PS: check out http://www.nuffnang.com.sg/christmasbash08
to find out how to get entrance ticket for the party!
Today is the last day you can win tickets yah,
So, ACT FAST!)





I AM SOOOOOO SAAAAAAAD! WHY 20th?!?! T-T
















Lol, i receive an email from somebody the other day
that made me laugh like crazy!



The "somebody" attached this printscreen in the email
and asked if this celine on fridae is me?

I seriously think this celine is somehow abit nutty in her head.
This isn't the first time! Previously one of my readers emailed me
and told me about this girl named "celine" using my pictures
on her friendster profile etc etc.


WHAT THE BLEEEEAH?!
Firssssstly, ahem, i'm only 18 okay, what 20. Idiot!
Age is a damn sensitive thing ok!

Seconnnndly, i'm so not bisexual?! No offense to those who are,
Can't you all see how straight i am? ...huh huh huh?





In the email she mentioned :

" Honestly, she talked dirty with me
and even calls me time to time just moaning at me,
and send me topless picture w/o face.
This happened afew months back already & she wants me to pay her. "

HAHAHAHA! I find it freaking funny!
She calls this poor someone just to moan at her! HAHA



Weird shit.










The other day i went to batam for 2 days and the day before i left
i was really upset so boyf told me he's going to be a good boyf
and go buy all the ingredients and marinate everything,
and when i come back he's gonna give me queen treatment
and cook everything for me!


But he cheat ok! He just bought everything and
bring home ask maid marinate. @#$%^ Bluff the queen ah!
Death sentence! Behead him!!







Mmmmm, i'm hungry baby!




Boyf cooking mushroom for meeee!
Hahahahas, my maid boyf, he cooked everything for me that night!
So sweet ~ ^-^


Honey mustard chicken, beef & my favourite dory fish!







Next day we went to town and there is soooo many caaaars.
Sickening, everytime jam jam jam jam jam.
Boyf was so annoyed!


I love my red hair!
Hahahahs, and i love raymond (my hairstylist) too! :D






Shopped around and had Gelare,
i don't owe boyf a treat at Gelare anymore!


Every single time we head out he'll be like Gelare Gelare Gelare.
Pouts, but don've my favourite Blueberry Cheesecake ice cream!








CAMWHORE CAMWHORE!





...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Then boyf say why keep taking pictures taking pictures~!!!
Humpf, my boyf don't wanna camwhore with me,
ok! then i go find other boys to camwhore with me lor!


Very saaaaaaaad, thus the stupid face.






I bought a handcream set from Crabtree & Evelyn for mummy,
there was 20% discount for DBS credit card holders!
So very cheap.. should have bought one for myself. Tsk.








Have you all seen the new gel eyeliner from Maybelline? :D
Since i'm such an avid lover of gel eyeliners, of course i must get it!
Hahahas, i think i should do a review post on all the gel eyeliners
i have after my Etude House gel eyeliner reach me!





Me love gel eyeliners! :D







Lol, boyf is always so retarded-ishly funny.



...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...




ZzZzzzzzz...ZzzzZzz.. LV box put peanut shells and trash..







Anyway, many of you are asking how much my NikeID tee cost!
The tee itself is S$27 if i'm not wrong,
The shiny NIKE wording is
S$12, the nike "tick" is S$12
and characters are S$2 each, so my tee cost S$61 in total!






PS: I've got 2-3 happy hour tickets for Zoukout, 13th dec
Pouts, boyf is worrying too much so i decided not to go!
So i'm selling them at S$38 per ticket,
Drop me a mail at fidelistoh@gmail.com if you're interested. (:







Sayonara, Loves! (:

No comments: